7 vegetables couscous
- Difficulty : 4/5
- Prep time : 30 min
- Cook time : 45 min
- Serves : 6
- 600 g couscous
- 150 g chickpeas, soaked the night before
- 200 g dried beans
- 6 turnips
- 6 carrots
- 6 small zucchini
- 2 onions
- 2 eggplants
- 3 tomatoes
- 30 g black pepper
- 3 tablespoons of olive oil
- Pour 1.5 liters of water in the steamer pot and bring to a boil. Plunge chickpeas, beans, turnips, carrots, zucchinis, eggplants, onions and chopped tomatoes. Salt and bring to a boil.
- Cook for 30 minutes.
- Place the couscous steamer on the pot.
- Surrounding the junction of the two parts of a wet cloth to prevent steam from escaping.
- Pour the couscous into the basket and cook covered for 15 to 20 minutes.
- Pour the semolina clans a large dish. Break up clods with a fork or by hand.
- Put the couscous in the couscous steamer and cook, uncovered, 10 to 15 minutes, until the steam passes through the semolina grains and easily crushed by hand.
- Pour the couscous in a bowl. The salt, the pepper and the work, possibly with a little oil.
- Add water into the pot, if necessary, to extend the broth.
Discover also Couscous with Tfaya