Moroccan Bread - Khobz
- Difficulty : 2/5
- Prep time : 70 min
- Cook time : 20 min
- Serves : 4
- 3 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 10g of dry yeast
- 2 cups warm water
- 1 tablespoon of vegetable oil (optional)
- Mix ½ cup flour, salt, yeast and water.
- Cover and let the mixture sit for 5 minutes before using it
- Add the remaining flour and oil.
- Mix and knead, the dough should be firm and smooth.
- Cover it and let it rest for 30 minutes (depending on the room temperature)
- Share this into 8 pieces, roll into a ball and flatten with a roller.
- Preheat your oven to 200°C/400°F
- Set aside until the bread itself inflated
- Put the bread in the oven for about 20 minutes.
Our Advice : You can add ½ teaspoon sugar to activate the yeast effectiveness faster