Potatoes and cumin salad
- Difficulty : 1/5
- Prep time : 15 min
- Cook time : 10 min
- Serves : 4
- 6 medium potatoes.
- 1 onion finely chopped.
- 4 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1/2 cup of finely chopped parsley
- 1 teaspoon of olive oil
- 2 tablespoons vinegar
- 1 teaspoon of cumin
- ½ teaspoon of pepper
- ½ teaspoon salt (to taste)
- Peel and cut potatoes into cubes.
- Boil water in a saucepan, add the potatoes.
- Once the potatoes are ready, drain and keep aside.
- In a saucepan, mix olive oil, parsley, salt, pepper, garlic, finely chopped onion, vinegar and cumin.
- Pour the sauce over the potatoes and mix gently.
- Refrigerate at least 30 minutes before serving.
Our Advice :
- Don't overcook the potatoes, it must remain firm, I personally always add a little vinegar before serving, potatoes tend to absorb the sauce well.