Potatoes with cumin and veal tajine
- Difficulty : 2/5
- Prep time : 20 min
- Cook time : 60 min
- Serves : 4
- 500g cubed veal meat
- 4 medium potatoes, peeled and cubed
- 1 medium onion, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 beef bouillon cubes
- 1 teaspoon of cumin
- ½ teaspoon of salt
- ½ teaspoon of pepper
- ½ teaspoon of ginger
- 3 cups of water
- Heat oil in a large saucepan, saute garlic and chopped onions until they become soft.
- Add veal cubes and saute for 10 minutes
- Add water, bouillon cube and season with spices (except cumin), bring to a boil and simmer for 35 minutes
- Add potatoes, simmer for 30 minutes.
- Add cumin and a drizzle of olive oil
- Serve hot.
Still hungry for more? Ok! some others recipes of tajines here :