Vegetables and beef tajine
- Difficulty : 3/5
- Prep time : 25 min
- Cook time : 30 min
- Serves : 4
- 500g cubed beef meat
- 2 medium tomatoes, peeled and cubed
- 3 medium zucchini sliced
- 2 potatoes peeled and cubed
- 2 carrots, cut into strips
- 1 medium onion, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 beef bouillon cubes
- ½ teaspoon of salt
- ½ teaspoon of pepper
- ½ teaspoon of ginger
- 4 cups of water
- Heat oil in a large saucepan, saute garlic and chopped onions until they become soft.
- Add beef cubes and saute for 10 minutes
- Add water, bouillon cube and season with spices, bring to a boil and simmer for 1 hour
- Add tomatoes, potatoes and carrots, simmer for 20 minutes then add the zucchini for additional 15 minutes.
- Add a drizzle of olive oil and serve hot.
Still hungry for more? Ok! some others recipes of tajines here :