Peas and carrots tajine
- Difficulty : 2/5
- Prep time : 20 min
- Cook time : 70 min
- Serves : 4
- 400g cubed beef meat
- 1 medium tomatoes, peeled and cubed
- 4 carrots, cut into strips
- 400g of peas
- 1 medium onion, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 beef bouillon cubes
- 1 bunch of parsley
- ½ teaspoon of salt
- ½ teaspoon of cumin
- ½ teaspoon of pepper
- ½ teaspoon of ginger
- 3 cups of water
- Heat oil in a large saucepan, saute garlic and chopped onions until they become soft.
- Add beef cubes and saute for 15 minutes
- Add water, bouillon cube and season with spices, bring to a boil and simmer for 35 minutes
- Add tomatoes, carrots and peas simmer for 25 minutes.
- Sprinkle with finely chopped parsley over the tagine.
- Drizzle of olive oil and serve hot.
Still hungry for more? Ok! some others recipes of tajines here :